Present simple 1
sentences from the following words. Put the verb in the right form. Example:
always / She / a book / at night / read = She always reads a book at night.
1. always / early / Sue / arrive
2. football / I / play / often
3. lunch / We / have / always / at 12.30
4. always / wake up / early / always / in /
the morning / Sarim
5. Mahmood / parties / enjoy / always
6. usually / I / go / by car / to work
7. television / Peter / watch / never
8. father / My / go / swimming / often
9. Hussain / miss / sometimes / to school /
10. teacher / Our / waer / always / a tie
Press the ' finished' button t o see the score.
Created with ArgoSphere's